Return and Refund Policy
Updated on 2023-04-27
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Returns and Refunds Policy, whenever any of these terms are referred to, they are strictly defined as: “return”, or “refund”. any of these terms are referred to, they are strictly defined as:
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to.
identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or
● Company: when this policy mentions “Company”, “we”, “us”, “us” or “our”, it refers to Yellowstone.
Silversmiths, which is responsible for your information under this Return and Refund Policy.
● Platform: Yellowstone Silversmiths’ Internet website, web application or public digital application.
● Customer: means the business, organization or individual that registers to use the Yellowstone Silversmiths Service
Service to manage relationships with its consumers or service users.
● Device: any device connected to the Internet, such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device
that can be used to visit Yellowstone Silversmiths and use the Services.
● Service: means the service provided by Yellowstone Silversmiths as described in the relative terms (if they are
available) and on this Platform.
● Website: the Yellowstone Silversmiths site, which can be accessed through this URL:
● You: a person or entity registered with Yellowstone Silversmiths to use the Services.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Yellowstone Silversmiths. We appreciate the fact that you enjoy buying the things we build.
We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience as you browse, evaluate and purchase our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Yellowstone Silversmiths. We will be as brief as our lawyers allow. The main thing to remember is that when
If there are any problems with the product you purchased, or if you are not satisfied with it, you will not be able to issue a refund for your item.
At Yellowstone Silversmiths, we are committed to serving our customers with the best products. Each and every Each product you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects and packaged with the utmost care.
We do this to make sure you fall in love with our products.
Unfortunately, there are times when we may not have the products you choose in stock, or we may have problems with our inventory and quality control. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order.
You will be informed of this in advance so that you do not have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased by online payment (not cash on delivery), you will be refunded once our team confirms your order.
We perform a thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take the utmost care in packing the product. At the same time, we make sure that the packaging is good so that the items are not damaged during transportation.
Please note that Yellowstone Silversmiths is not responsible for damage caused to items during transit or transport.
We follow certain policies to ensure transparency, efficiency and quality customer service:
● We do NOT allow returns of products sold, online or at retail outlets.
● We do NOT accept returned products, as we believe customers should get the best quality products.
● NO refunds are given for any purchases made, whether online or in a retail store.
● We do NOT encourage exchanges of our products.
● We do NOT participate in the resale of used products and discourage the same, because we cannot guarantee
best quality products for our customers.
For international orders:
● We do NOT accept returns or exchanges.
● If you cancel the order before we process it and send it for shipment, a refund can be processed. The
Orders usually take 1-2 days to process before shipping.
● Orders already in shipment cannot be returned, cancelled or refunded.
If you have any problems, please contact our support team immediately.
By using our platform, registering an account or making a purchase, you hereby accept our Return and Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Returns and Refunds Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes to our Return and Refund Policy Refunds
We may update, amend or make changes to this document to accurately reflect our Service and our policies.
Our policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Thereafter, if you continue to use the Service, you will be subject to the updated Return and Refund Policy. If you do not wish to accept this or any updated Return and Refund Policy, you may delete your account.
Contact us at
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods or services we provide, please feel free to contact us and we will discuss any problems you are experiencing with our product.
we will discuss any of the problems you are going through with our product.
● Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Via phone number: +1 (805) 422-6298
● Via this link: https://yellowstonesilversmiths.com/
● Via this address: 120 Kainer ave Barrington City Barrington State. Illinois Cp60010