Updated on 2023-04-27
Definitions and key terms
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to.
identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
● Company: when this policy mentions “Company”, “we”, “us”, “us” or “our”, it refers to Yellowstone.
● Platform: Yellowstone Silversmiths’ Internet website, web application or public-facing digital application.
● Device: any device connected to the Internet, such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device
that can be used to visit Yellowstone Silversmiths and use the Services.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows the identification of a natural person.
● Service: refers to the service provided by Yellowstone Silversmiths as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
available) and on this Platform.
● Third Parties: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who.
provide our content or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
● Website: the Yellowstone Silversmiths site, which can be accessed through this URL: https://yellowstonesilversmiths.com/
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Yellowstone Silversmiths to use the Services.
including, but not limited to, Yellowstone Silversmiths and any related URLs, mobile or localized versions and related domains/subdomains (“Sites”).
related subdomains (“Websites”). It explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as the choices of
how to control them.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or other information about you.
Identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
Login information. They are completely safe and cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use own and/or third party cookies on our platform for several purposes, such as:
● To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
● To enhance your experience with our platform and make navigating around them faster and easier;
● To enable us to create a customized user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of your interest;
● To analyze how our platform is used and how best to personalize it;
● To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
● To make it easier to tailor online advertising to your interests.
What kind of Cookies does Yellowstone Silversmiths use?
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie automatically expires when you close your you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until you expire or delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after several years.
after several years. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called “first-party cookies”. Strictly necessary cookies are required for our platform to function and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are essential for you to navigate the platform and use its features. If you delete or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform. We use the following types of cookies on our platform:
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to improve the performance and functionality of our platform, but are not essential to its use.
However, without these cookies, certain features, such as videos, may not be available, or you may be asked to enter your login details each time you visit the platform, as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in.
You’re to enter your login details each time you visit the platform, as we would not be able to remember that you were previously logged in.
Previously logged in.
These account-based marketing cookies allow us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Marketing and sales interactions with them.
Analytics and Personalization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
end user’s browsers to allow us to better understand your use of our platform. You can find more information about how Google collects and uses this data at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may opt out of all Google-supported analytics on our sites.
Analytics supported by Google on our websites by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Networking Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or a “Like” button on our Site or when you link your account or interact with our content through a social media website.
Like” button on our Site or when you link your account or interact with our content through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+.The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track ad conversions, optimize ads based on the data collected, create targeted audiences for future ads, and apply remarketing to qualified users who have been remarketing to qualified users who have already taken certain actions on the platform.
Third Party Cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our platform are not self-set by Yellowstone Silversmiths.
Websites may integrate with third-party content to deliver advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies in your web browser. Third-party service providers control many of the cookies. Performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies, as only the third party that originally set them, can access the cookies.
How to Manage Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, it may worsen your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalized to you.
it will no longer be personalized for you. It may also prevent you from saving personalized settings such as login information.
login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages related to cookie management in their products.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (mobile)
- Android browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and Disabling Cookies and Technologies Similar
Wherever you are, you can also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from working properly.
It may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from working properly, and you may not be able to use all of its features and services to their full extent.
You may not be able to use all of its features and services in full. You should also be aware that you may also lose saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies in your browser. Different browsers provide you with different controls. Disabling a cookie or a category of cookie does not remove the cookie from your browser.
Cookie does not remove the cookie from your browser, you will have to do it yourself from your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Menu of your browser for more information.
Contact us at
● Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Via phone number: +1 (805) 422-6298
● Via this link: https://yellowstonesilversmiths.com/
● Through this address: 120 Kainer ave City Barrington State. Illinois Cp60010